Re: [orca-list] interesting performance with speech-dispatcher and orca.

Hi Luke,
since I compiled the very latest Gnome speech driver, SD uses it instead of
the backend. How can I change this? I guess I've to recomile Gnome speech
excluding the driver for SD, right?
At the beginning of my use of Orca with Espeak and SD I used the backend,
but I don't remember its behavior in Orca's SayAll function. What I do
remember are breakdowns of the connection from Orca via SD to Espeak. In
/var/log/speech-dispatcher/espeak.log I read something like "pipe broken".
Any ideas?
Hermann