[orca-list] interesting performance with speech-dispatcher and orca.

hello I tried the speach-dispatcher voice synthesizer on my laptop.
the performance was really very good and the stuttering of orca went off.
but when I press capslog and ; for say all, orca only reads one line at a time.
is it a known and fixt bug?
I thing all else is really good with speech dispatcher.
i finally got it in my synthesizers list along with gnome-speech.
regards.
Krishnakant.