Re: [orca-list] Please explain details on orca with speach dispatcher

Hi,

I use:

- Debian etch/lenny
- 2.6.20 kernel
- speech dispatcher 0.6-2-2 from Debian
- orca from svn 10 days old
- festival
- firefox 3.0
- OO from Debian
- CPU amd64

and works all!  It means, I can read all text in firefox or OO with
key +, navigate etc... Speech dispatcher runs without crash.

Please see that the development process run very quickly forward and
there is many components which can be buggy. I have problems on my
notebook with dual core CPU for example and it seams that the problem is
around glibc. Will be very nice if you will test and send us relevant
information about your troubles.

Thanks for understanding.

--

Jan Buchal