Re: [orca-list] Please explain details on orca with speach dispatcher

Hello,
On Do, Mai 10, 2007 at 02:46:10 +0200, Willem van der Walt wrote:
When you use speech-dispatcher with Orca, you can also have other
speech-dispatcher clients that use speech-dispatcher and the same synth
without conflicts.

Thats sounds good to me but it does not work very stable.
After a while speechd stopps and does not output anything.
So I stopped using speechdispatcher.

Buy a multichannel capable soundcard or
read my mail regarding aoss inclusion to the gnome-speech-driver.
It works more stable for me.

HTH.
Halim