Re: [orca-list] Please explain details on orca with speach dispatcher

Halim Sahin wrote:
After a while speechd stopps and does not output anything.
So I stopped using speechdispatcher.

Hello, yes, we have reports of Speech Dispatcher crashing on some
systems.  This is quite hard to track down, since on most systems it
works reliably, but on some (mostly dual-core AMD64) it crashes
frequently.  Unfortunately, none of the people involved in the project
were able to reproduce the crash on their system...

Said that, I'd like to encourage anyone to give Speech Dispatcher a try.
 You will most likely not have the problem and if you will, you may
report it and help to track it down.

Best regards

Tomas