Re: Orca SEVERE Firefox regression independent of (was Re: is now crashing Firefox 3.0)

OK, the Saturday FF is the last stable one. A few minutes ago I
installed the very latest (12th of March), and, believe it or not, it is
even worse than the yesterday's one.
But one additional observation: On Saturday I reported the bookmarks
menu bug as gone; after installing Saturday's FF it is back. Seems to
become a never ending story.
If this goes on, I think we should take a look for alternatives. As far
as I know, there aren't other browsers, working under Gnome and AT-SPI.
But perhaps someone knows more.
Regards
Hermann