Orca Other browsers (was Re: is now crashing Firefox 3.0)

At the risk of opening an unnecessary can of worms, is Epiphany viable at all? I seem to get no fruitful results when I use apt-get to retrieve it. In *some* ways, it worked better for a little while than firefox, though now it seems to be unavailable.

Teresa
----- Original Message ----- From: "hermann" <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de>
To: "Lorenzo Taylor" <lorenzo taylor homelinux net>
Cc: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: Orca SEVERE Firefox regression independent of (was Re: isnow crashing Firefox 3.0)

OK, the Saturday FF is the last stable one. A few minutes ago I
installed the very latest (12th of March), and, believe it or not, it is
even worse than the yesterday's one.
But one additional observation: On Saturday I reported the bookmarks
menu bug as gone; after installing Saturday's FF it is back. Seems to
become a never ending story.
If this goes on, I think we should take a look for alternatives. As far
as I know, there aren't other browsers, working under Gnome and AT-SPI.
But perhaps someone knows more.
Regards
Hermann