Re: Orca a few things regarding orca + firefox 3 in feisty

Hi,
just tested with the very latest FF3, and the headings were shown
immediately when I type "h". This is confusing, don't know what's going on.
I guess it is due to the latest Firefox.
One additional note regarding the two cursor modes:
I only hear the word "heading" in Gecko mode, when I scroll the page using
the arrow keys. Typing "h" makes no difference in both modes - strange
behavior.
Hermann