Re: Orca a few things regarding orca + firefox 3 in feisty

Hi Will,
I start the news feed page and type "h" the first time. Orca announces: "No
headings found". I tab through till I come upon the first heading, which is
the page title. When I type "h", I come upon the other headings, which are
the news headlines. This is the same in Gecko and Orca caret mode.
When I use Gecko controlled caret mode, I hear "heading" respectively the
German word, when I land on a heading.
When I use Orca controlled caret mode, I don't here "heading", however I
land on the headings. Maybe it is a problem of the German version of Ubuntu
and/or Orca.
Are there known issues when using Linux and Orca in other languages than
English?
Regards
Hermann