Re: Orca a few things regarding orca + firefox 3 in feisty

Hello Halim,
regarding the headings problem:
It seems not to be a Feisty issue, it also happens in FF 3 under Edgy;
even worse: I must tab through teh Heise start page to find any
headings. This also happens on other pages, for example in the news
feeds of the Frankfurter Rundschau:
http://www.f-r.de/rss/nachrichten/index.xml
Regarding the Orca cursor mode: It acts as if the caret browsing is
turned on, I can't see any difference, so why was it implemented? You
can leave the standard settings of FF as they are, and turn on Orca
controlled cursor instead.
Two slightly differences in behavior I noticed on the news feeds of the
"Rundschau":
1: The gecko controlled cursor identifies headings, while the Orca
cursor doesn't; however you can jump from heading to heading, but they
are not announced.
2: The cursor movement is a bit slower with the Orca cursor.
Regards
Hermann