Re: [orca-list] Orca does not startup anymore

Hi Hermann:

This might be it.  Can you try pulling the sources into a fresh
directory (or just entirely delete your current directory containing
your sources from SVN) and redo the autogen/make/install process?

As for how this might have happened, you might have applied a
preliminary patch from a bug report.  Afterwards, something might have
changed and a different solution was checked into SVN.  If there was a
conflict, syntax errors would have been introduced into the sources and
Orca would no longer run as a result.  The easiest thing to do when you
see anything strange with a file from SVN, such as 'G' or 'C', is to
just delete the file and redo 'svn update'.

Will