Re: [orca-list] Orca does not sartup anymore

Hello Hermann,
just updated Orc to the revision 2484. After install, Orca doesn't
anymore. Switching bakc to older revisions doesn't solve the problem. I
updated brltty this day, but resetting to older versions also makes no
I wonder if your has gotten corrupted or something.  You
might try running orca -t to see if setup will run and correct the
problem.  I'm running and testing trunk with out any troubles.