Re: [orca-list] Orca does not sartup anymore

Hello Mike,
no chance! I started the setup and rebuild my settings. I uninstalled Orca
and then reinstalled it, no difference. I tried to setup Orca using
Gnome-speech instead of Speech-dispatcher, no difference!
I remember that a few weeks ago, I had a similar problem, and there was
something with SpeechServer in
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca/settings.py.
The server is set to "GnomeSpeechFactory". Is that right, if I use
Speech-dispatcher? Can't remember exactly what it was.
Hermann