Re: [orca-list] Orca does not startup anymore

Hermann:

A faster way to resolve this issue might be to join us in an interactive
chat on the #orca channel at irc.gnome.org.  Something obviously went
terribly wrong somewhere (as is sometimes the case with bleeding edge
stuff), and I think the delays caused by e-mail communication might be
feeding some frustration.

Are you able to chat on #orca and debug your system at the same time?

Will