Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

If you can file it against Orca (Tomas has all the info and he might be
the right guy to file the bug since he's already filed ones against
Orca), we can make sure it gets to the right spot.

We'll first verify that it is not our problem, though.  It very well
might be something we could attempt to fix in Orca.

Thanks!

Will

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 22:59 +0200, buchal brailcom org wrote:
"WW" == Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> writes:

    WW> I'm not sure if this is a bug Orca can solve or if it need to be
    WW> something solved in the AT-SPI infrastructure. My suspicion is
    WW> that there might be some nastiness going on somewhere at the
    WW> infrastructure/X11 boundary with respect to NumLock.
OK, I don't know if this list read developers from atspi or other, so
where I can send the bug report?