Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

"WW" == Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> writes:

    WW> Jan: eSpeak is free and works on Ubuntu -- you might try that.

    WW> The reason I need you to try this is that I cannot reproduce the
    WW> problem given the steps I showed for testing it using Orca with
    WW> the gnome-speech driver for eSpeak (rapidly navigating through
    WW> gnome-terminal menu items). As such, it looks as though this
    WW> might be a problem related to Speech Dispatcher.

Hello Willie,

we know already that not related with speech dispatcher. The num lock on
power on the blocking of the cancelling independent of speech system.

I test uninstall speakup modules because are know some conflict between
speakup keyboard and orca but the problem with the cancelling was still
the same.

    WW> If you are unable to do the testing, I kindly request that you
    WW> get Tomas to take a look at this.
So I kindly request to you for some hacking. :-)

Best

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008