Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

Luke Yelavich <themuso themuso com> writes:

Hey folks.
Since buying a copy of ttsynth, I have had a play with it using orca.
Unfortunately, even with the latest Orca svn, and latest gnome-speech
svn, ttsynth still speaks very slowly even when set to the fastest rate.

This is strange, I tried ttsynth + gnome-speech 0.4.13 + orca (2.18.1 I think)
and it was pleasingly fast at the default rate of 60.  I didnt even
change the default rate, since the speed was very good.  Maybe that
is the problem?  Did you try without changing the rate in orca
preferences?

--
CYa,
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang db debian org