Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.
- From: buchal brailcom org
- To: Hermann <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>, Orca screen reader developers <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:37:30 +0200
"H" == Hermann <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de> writes:
H> Hello Jan, this directory contains no Orca related files,
What is related and what not. Orca is application which runs in gnome.
So orca related with gnome, gnome with gconf etc....
H> I couldn't find one in a brief overview. So my guess is that an
H> app specific setting could cause this phenomenon. I know that it
H> is stressful, but perhaps you should look at the various
H> xml-files in this directory.
If you want try it simply backup this directories on other place and
then test orca.
Jan Buchal -- ředitel společnosti
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008
Mob: (00420) 608023021
] [Thread Prev