Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

"TC" == Tomas Cerha <cerha brailcom org> writes:

    TC> Willie Walker wrote:
    >> If you are unable to do the testing, I kindly request that you
    >> get Tomas to take a look at this.

Hi again,

how I said before the problem is not from my point of view in speech
dispatcher backend only. And now I can tell more. If I delete .gconf*
directory and again set the orca all works how it has, that means,
cancelling works, cursor navigation etc.

So the question is how depends some changes in .gconf with cancelling or
not cancelling and with other problems with orca. Caret browsing in
firefox for example not works too and after .gconf* removing works
again. My feel is that configuration interface in orca has not solved
problems.

Please note that bugs we can find anywhere, I don't know a software
without it, maybe qmail only :-)

Have a nice day

--

Jan Buchal