Re: Orca Does anyone use Fielzilla

Hi Hermann.

I just tried d4x on my Edgy box with Orca. No problems there either. To be honest, I wish I had found the same thing you did because then I could better get to the bottom of what's going on....

Sorry!
Joanie

hermann wrote:
Hello Joanie,
I work with Ubuntu Edgy on a 1 Ghz machine with 256 MB RAM, where I
really can use 240 MB of it, because the rest goes to the on-board
graphic card.
I use Orca 2.17.91 with Gnome speech server 0.4.9, using Espeak as synth
with the Gnome speech driver as output device.
I also use a braille display, but no magnifier.
One known problem is the sluggishness of my system due to the small
amount of RAM.
But furthermore I cannot imagine what's odd with my system setup.
I use to work with graphical and text mode at the same time, but I can't
imagine that this is the cause for any problems.
Regards
Hermann