Re: Orca Does anyone use Fielzilla

Hi Joanie,
sorry, but d4x completeley screwed up my system.
After I tried to open an FTP site, the screen was scrolled all the time,
and Orca didn't respond anymore.
Killing the process wasn't possible, because the whole system was locked
up and didn't take any commands.
After I succeeded in rebooting my system, I couldn't open any
application, Orca - or the system - seems to hang.
After setting Orca and the Gnome speech server back to its former
versions, there was no fix of the problem.
Only a few reboots brought it finally back, so I could update Orca to
2.17.91 and the Gnome speech server to 0.4.9 again. Now everything
works; I immediately deinstalled d4x.
Do you have any idea what there was going on?
Btw.: It would be really nice, if there is a graphical frontend for
lftp, as Krister suggested.
Regards
Hermann