Re: Orca accessable web browser with orca

Hi there.
Let me give hopefully constructive critisism, or what you might call it
here:
I don't even know if this has to do with the accessibility part of
things, but i have noticed that when filling in a form and then pressing
the "submit" button, often times FF3 crashes and that dreaded Talkback
thingy is popping up. I don't know how to test this without
accessibility, so can't say it's a browser thing or an accessibility
issue. I think however that despite some minor issues like the one i
mentioned here, the FF accessibility looks very promising. Keep up the
good work! Oh, one last thing, would it be possible to have an option to
switch off the search for headers? The reason is that in some
circumstanses i have to "fool" Orca to be able to work with certain
parts of a page such as inline html editors for example.
More on this in another mail.
/Krister

Willie Walker wrote:
Hi:

Why should people need Orca if you advise them to use textmode browsers
?
btw they doesn't support JS aso as FF, so why should people need Orca if
they won't switch from text-browsers to something better ?
L.

The Orca team is working very closely with the Firefox team to provide
better access for Firefox 3.0.  It's not there yet, but we are making
steady progress.  Your patience and constructive criticism are greatly
appreciated.

Will