To: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc mit edu>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca and Firefox 3 - carret control

I am in favour of being able to open combo boxes with the space bar. I
however don't like to have to press something to start typing in a text
box. If it's a text box, I should be able to just start typing into it.
Having to press something to start typing in a text box is way too much
like forms mode, and I am highly against any kind of forms mode.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo