[orca-list] (no subject)

Has anyone tried using www.dogpile.com with Orca? I am using the very latest Orca and Firefox from svn, installed five minutes before writing this message. My Orca seems to have trouble with speech interrupts on that site. When I hit down arrow multiple times, it doesn't interrupt the text being spoken. It only seems to be on dogpile.com. Also, on newegg.com, when I hit tab after arrowing around, I start back at the beginning of the page. Does anyone else have these issues?