Re: [orca-list] auto starting Orca in Ubuntu 7-10

Hi,

Thanks for the excellent instructions. The box is now checked, but Orca doesn't start when I log in. I can, however, autostart it by using the extra startup programs found in the sessions tab. However, I'd really like to start Orca in the manor that it was designed to start. Does anyone have any ideas how I can troubleshoot this. I'm running Fedora 8 with orca-2.21.4.

          TIA.

--
Bill in Denver