Re: [orca-list] orca on ubuntu

Hello,

On Sun, December 23, 2007 6:37 am, krishnakant Mane wrote:
On 23/12/2007, Don Raikes <don draikes com> wrote:
Hello,
I am running ubuntu 7.10 (gutsy), and want to install it onto my hard
drive.
I am wanting to install ubuntu using orca.
I opened a terminal window, sudo su root and thenunloaded orca.

Try looking at http://www.digitaldarragh.com/linuxat.asp
You'll find a audio tutorial there as well as a guide for installing the
latest version of Orca from SVN and the latest version of Firefox.

HTH

Darragh