Re: [orca-list] progression with open solaris

Hi,

It is:

Http://www.opendocsociety.org

Dutch subsite:

Http://nl.opendocsociety.org

Belgium:

Http://be.opendocsociety.org

Most parts are in English too.
More and more coutries start to join Open Source and open standards.

This igives the blind community a great opurtunity to make things better.

Greetings,

Peter op 't Hof.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryen" <suseROCKS bryen com>