[orca-list] progression with open solaris

Hi dear listers,

The demo for the government which i gave together with Sun Microsystems was a great success.

Most of the people thought that Open Office was inaccessible, because there were minor results with Windows.

However i have discovered 2 minor issues which are easy to solve i guess.

1 Screensaver

When the screensaver is activated i can tab to the pasword-field but cannot focus. When i ask some assistance of a seeing person to click on the field, i am able to enter my password. Since i discover that the field is in the tab-sequence, the only thing we have to do is add the class as a dialog-box to Orca?

2 Wireless lan

On the Toshiba N5 the wireless interface was activated and was prompting me about several availlable lan-networks.
Orca was reporting that the window was inaccessible.
Is this a class which has to be added too?

Thanks in advance.

Peter op 't Hof.