Re: [orca-list] progression with open solaris

Hi Will.

the AT-SPI.  I'll try to keep an eye out for this app and examine it
with accerciser next time it appears.  Off the top of your head, do you
know the name of the binary that is used to make this dialog appear?

This sounds like the network automagic daemon.  I'm afraid I don't know
the name of the binary (that's the trouble with all things magical), but
I do know a quick-and-dirty way to force it to appear:  Remove your net
from the list in /etc/nwam/known_wifi_nets and restart the service. :-)

I'm not seeing the dialog at all in Accerciser. :-(

HTH.
--joanie