Re: [orca-list] Bug tracking tools

Thanks for that, its at least an improvement if lynx does work with
bugzilla. I unfortunately sometimes forget about trying some forms in
lynx as more and more are getting some sort of incompatibility with
those text browsers.

I still stand by my thought that an actual dedicated tool might be
useful. I am slightly surprised nobody has done a bugzilla client, even
if it was command line based.

From
Michael Whapples