to read more about it.

Thanks,
Bryen

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 19:13 +0100, Peter op 't Hof wrote:
Will,

You wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>
To: "Peter op 't Hof" <opthofp xs4all nl>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] progression with open solaris
Most of the people thought that Open Office was inaccessible, because there
were
minor results with Windows.

I'm confused -- I'm hoping that what you mean by this is "prior to the demo,
most people thought that Open Office was inaccessible, but changed their minds
as a result of this demo."  :-)  If not, please give us more details so we can
work on them.

No, their minds are changed as a result of the demo.
In an earlier session Peter Korn has laid the foundation for that.
I was able to show them a comparing test with Windows against Open Solaris.
I am now working togheter with:

Http://www.openoffice.org

Perhaps we can compair bugs later this month.
Next year it is the first goal of our government to introduce the ODF standard
as a mainformat for open iformation for all people.
As a member of the Opendoc Society Accessibilityboard i have noticed that
Microsoft wants to battle against that.

2 Wireless lan

On the Toshiba N5 the wireless interface was activated and was prompting me
about several availlable lan-networks.
Orca was reporting that the window was inaccessible.
Is this a class which has to be added too?

We'll need to take a look, but it might be that the dialog that appears is not
communicating well with the AT-SPI.  The cause could be various things, such
as using a toolkit that doesn't support the AT-SPI or the environment in which
the application is running isn't set up to support the AT-SPI.  I'll try to
keep an eye out for this app and examine it with accerciser next time it
appears.  Off the top of your head, do you know the name of the binary that is
used to make this dialog appear?

No, it was a set of the Toshiba driverset.
Perhaps that is the problem.
I cannot look it up again.
The laptop was from Sun Microsystems, but i have made many more notes.

Do you have Skype.
Please mail me privat if you want to talk things over.

Greetings and thanks,

Peter.