Re: [orca-list] orca braille display keys

hi,
here is the direct link to the current source rpm
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/marco/openSUSE_10.3/src/sbl-3.0g-1.1.src.rpm

in my home directory of the opensuse buildservice - you will find some
additional packages
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/marco/

if you need an example to use brld in your own application - please look
into the sources
sblsrc-3.0g/brld/example

in the next days I'll release the version 3.0h with some improvements of
the process-detection

OK - have fun

marco