Re: [orca-list] orca braille display keys

I don't remember the announcement of brld, but it sounds interesting,
where can I find more detail? I agree that hard coding a set of keys is
not good, and that ideally if this could be done before orca then this
is better as it could impact on other projects (an example of this was
where I wanting to add braille support in a python program, but it was
before the brltty official python bindings, and while orca could through
its own I wasn't sure how much these may have been orca dependent, so
was pushed to libbraille, which I feel isn't as good (particularly as it
isn't being maintained anymore)).

From
Michael Whapples