Re: [orca-list] orca braille display keys

I have just looked at brltty and the different rows of cursor routing
keys. It seems that brltty knows the difference, the upper row describes
the character at that position and the lower row moves the cursor to the
position. I don't know if it makes this available through the API (I
think it does, hope I am not getting confused with the libbraille API I
have used in the past for some of my own software).

From
Michael Whapples