Re: [orca-list] Audio guide to installing the firefox web browser and the Orca screen reader.

Everyone - I think this concept is just plain awesome.  Since I'm
guessing that it takes a lot for Darragh to record these guides, it
would be great to get him some constructive feedback that could help
shape future audio guides.

If you have a chance, can you please listen to Darragh's guides and get
comments to him?  In addition, I'm curious if anyone is willing to
transcribe the audio.  :-)

Will