[orca-list] ttsynth-say?

Hello to all:

I purchased and installed TTSynth, .deb version. In the readme file, a command line speech generator is mentioned, ttsynth-say. However, this does not seem to be a part of the .deb package, at least there is no such command now on my system.

Could somebody tell me either how to get ttsynth-say or how to test whether or not this speech is working? I'd like to verify this before beginning to try and get speech to work with Orca.

Thank you.

Chris

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

Bay Area Digital
870 Market Street, #653
San francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667