Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Oh God! Anything but a forms mode. That's what I absolutely hate the
most about the screen readers for the other OS. If I land on a text box
I want to be able to just start typing. If I wanted a forms mode I could
use the other OS and get it whenever I wanted it. <sarcasm> Or maybe we
should force the sighties to have to enter a forms mode whenever they
clicked on a text box before they started typing. Maybe that's the
solution. </sarcasm> All kidding asside, forms mode is a bad thing(TM)
and should be avoided like the plague.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)