[orca-list] orca and graphics applications

Hi all,

  This might sound weird coming from someone who is legally blind, but I would like to know if there are any good accessible graphics applications comparable to adobe photo shop for linux. I know there is gimp, but I'm not quite sure it'll be the ap to get my job done. What I am trying to do is make neon signs you can see some examples at www.neoncity.co.uk. Let me know if this can be done accessibly, since I do have some useful vision..

Cody