Re: [orca-list] "Black circle" What's that?

Hi Hermann.

Unfortunately I still hear "star" when I type in a password; my key echo
is set to "word"

Hmmm.... To be honest, I'm at a loss.  I tried it on two different
machines, and if key echo by character is not enabled, I don't hear
"star."  Just to be sure we're on the same page so to speak:  If key
echo by word is enabled *and* key echo by character is also enabled,
you'll still hear "star."  Assuming that is not the issue....

The way I'm testing is by getting into the System menu, going to
Administration, and choosing Network.  What are you doing to test?

Finally, if you are doing the same test I am and getting different
results, mind sending me a full debug.out so that I can compare?

Thanks again!
Joanie