Re: [orca-list] I have small suggestion that can make a big difference.

Hello,

On Mo, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:09:34 +0530, krishnakant Mane wrote:
hello Joanie, wil and other experts on the list.
I notice a strange uncomfort while coppying and paist of text or file.
when I copy certain text from the document in open office word
processor or text editor, it tells me what is selected, but when I
press ctrl + c, I don't get a message like "copied selected text".
if that could be added it would be such a nice thing to have as a
clean audio interface.  another problem I have in orca is that when I

It should be adjustable.
I don't like such messages but for some user it can be useful.

Halim