Re: [orca-list] Getting orca to speak

Hi Leonid,

64-bit AMD CPUs can emulate 32-bit Intel and AMD processors; I am almost certain that this is true of 64-bit Intel processors as well. If the image you downloaded were incompatible with your processor, then it would not have booted at all, and you would not have heard the musical chime.

The other day I installed the Ubuntu 7.04 beta onto my laptop. I downloaded it on Friday, so you might try burning something newer if you got your cd before then.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --