From: Kitty Litter [mailto:n8kl insightbb com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:26 PM
To: lprazdnik optonline net
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Getting orca to speak

I know people have had problems using on of those intel Macs but other than
that, who knows. If you have two sound cards, make sure orca isn't coming
out of the other one but you would think if the startup was heard that orca
would use the same card.Installed a system a couple weeks ago, quite
complicated.