Orca A few queries about Braille in orca.

Hi all
I was playing with orca in gnome-terminal today, and noticed some interesting behavior while using Braille to
read
the contents of the terminal.

Firstly, I noticed that when I used buttons on my display to read the rest of a line of text, I can see that
orca is
actually going into flat review to do this. This is something I haven't noticed previously in the GNOME GUI,
due to
the frame indicating the review mode wasn't nearly as visible. I also noticed that unlike other areas of the
GUI,
when I use my braille display to start reading the next line of text, it shows a blank line before going to
the next
line of text. I know there isn't a blank line after the current line of text that I am reading, as I can see
it
visually. When the blank line is displayed, I can see the flat review cursor going to the end of the line,
where
there is only white space. Is it possible to prevent this from happening, as it does interrupt the flow of
reading on
the display.

I have also noticed that orca, and gnopernicus for that matter, don't seem to contract Braille, whereas with
the
right setup in the console, I have no problem setting up BrlTTY to contract Braille for me. Is contracted
Braille, as
well as using Braille display buttons to control other functions going to be implemented?

Just a few things that I think would make using Braille just a little more enjoyable.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE