Re: Orca Quiting orca

Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
2/ We are in the process of writing a simple Orca manual page; what you would get in a terminal window if you type "man orca". It already has a reference to the GNOME Accessibility Guide, but it looks like I should also include a section giving all the special Orca commands. I'll add that in tomorrow.

Great, that will help! We can put that on the website (access.ubuntu.com) and in the on-CD documentation.

I've just checked a first cut at the Orca manual pages into CVS HEAD.

Note that I did a branch of the Orca module earlier this morning.
The GNOME 2.16 branch for Orca is called "gnome-2-16".

If you want to check that out, then you need to do:

 % cvs co -r gnome-2-16 orca

It should be the CVS equivalent of what's in the Orca V1.0 tarball that
Will released over the weekend.

If you want to checkout CVS HEAD (where the new man pages are), just do:

 % cvs co orca

If you can think of anything else that you like to see in the man pages
(as opposed to the User Guide), please let me know.

Thanks.