Orca Quiting orca

What way is orca supposed to be made to quit apart from ctrl+c?

On Gnome orca is started in the a11y preferences dialog.  It is then
run without a terminal next log in.  I need to have a button which
when clicked always brings up the orca preferences dialog.  I believe
the only way to do this is to kill orca and start it again --setup.

Currently I have modified the orca shell script to also exit when orca
exits with an exit code of 2.  This means I have a reliable way or
killing orca dead when I need to.

Can anyone think of a better way of doing this?

thanks

--
Chris Jones

jabber - skating tortoise gmail com