Re: Orca thanks for orca installation suggestions and now a question a about firefox v3

Hello friends, thanks a lot to all those who chipped in with
suggestions. the good news is that I have been able to install orca
2.17.2. Now I treid working in firefox 2. but was unable to do so. I
also looked for firefox 3 on the web but was not able to find any info
about. Please suggest me how to upgrade to the latest firefox v3.
Regards,
Aruni.