Orca and Open Office

Hi,
has anyone here experience with Orca and the applications of Open
Office?
Today I tried the word processor. Creating and reading simple text
documents seems no problem. However working with more compicated
documents is not as satisfying as working under Windows using MS
Office with a Windows screen reader.
First there is the sluggishness of Open Office. You can hardly scroll
the text. You can't explore its structure.
While reading tables I found that changing the table reading mode by
pressing insert+f11 makes no difference. What are theese modes for, or
do they only apply to the spread-sheer program in Open Office?
I wonder if anybody does his/her daily work with the Open Office suite
at the current state of development of Orca.
Regards
Hermann