Re: Orca Firefox crashes when adding a bookmark usigng orca

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 08:18:08AM EST, Hermann wrote:
I use brltty and have the latest version. librlapi1 is installed, but
it doesn't do the job.
I'll ask in the brltty list and look on Dave Mielke's homepage for the
package.

What version of orca are you using? The version of Orca that comes with
Ubuntu should work correctly with Brltty. If you are installing a newer
version, you will need to make sure libbrlapi-dev is installed for
brltty to work.

To the orca devs, when are we going to see these libbrlapi quirks fixed,
i.e talking to the library more directly, and not dlopening it?
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE