Re: Orca Firefox crashes when adding a bookmark usigng orca

Typos will get you every time. At least they get me every time. <smile>

I *thought* that libbrlapi got installed as part of brltty, but I'm not
sure.  So if you don't have brltty installed, I would install that.  If
you already do, there is a package called libbrlapi1 that might do
it.... If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will jump in with the right
answer. <smile>