Re: Orca 0.2.4 setting issue

Rich Burridge wrote:
Also, to save inundating the whole Orca list with 3.4Mb debug traces again, I'm now going to add a line of debug to Orca write at the beginning that will print the Orca version number. I can then in future, just get you to send out the first twenty lines and if you accidentally send it to the whole list instead of me, it
won't be an issue.

I really should drink more caffeine before I respond to email.
I won't be doing this. This is exactly why we have "orca --version".